27 May 2010 MEMORIAL DAY 2010 SPECIALS!
Stop down to Wilderness Voyageurs in Ohiopyle this Memorial Day weekend to check out our AMAZING Holiday Specials. The weather forecast is projecting sunny skies with temperatures reaching the mid-80s by Sunday, so thrill seekers, jump on one of our Upper Yough trips challenge your “American Spirit”. But if your looking for a more relaxing way to spend the holiday, our Americana Bike Tour will have you traveling through Pennsylvania’s rich historic landscape.
- Save $26 per person on the Upper Yough this Friday 5/28: Raft the Upper Yough for only $99
- Paddle & Shred: 2 days of Class III-V whitewater fun! Raft the Upper Yough on Friday for only $99 AND the Lower Youghiogheny on Saturday in a shredder with a FREE upgrade. Save $60 per person!
- Sale $100 on the Americana Bike Tour: Spend a few days enjoying Pennsylvania’s beautiful country side on two wheels.
- Ready to learn to paddle? Keep the beginning package weekends in mind. The first weekend of every month. Meals, Equipment & multiple days of instruction. Great deal at only $185! The first weekend in June is SOLD OUT! Book your spot for July now!
- Learn to Fly Fish with Wilderness Voyageurs! Our instructional classes are selling fast but there are still seats available for the first weekend in June. Call and reserve you spot today!
800-272-4141 103 Garrett Street Ohiopyle Pennsylvania 15470
You can find our facility located at the north entrance to Ohiopyle adjacent to the railroad tracks.