Ohiopyle Winter Market
Thanks to all who came out to make the inaugural market a success. See you next year..
December 2, 2023 / 10AM to 3PM
Join us this December as we continue the lively holiday tradition on Garrett Street. We are thrilled to bring some cheer to Ohiopyle in winter with a traditional open-air winter market bustling with artisan vendors, belly-warming food, and other winter festivities. This event will be held annually on the first weekend in December, just like always! It’s the perfect opportunity to find gifts with a little local flare to give to your family and loved ones this holiday season. The market will be set up on a covered walkway, providing plenty of warming stations to keep everyone cozy.
2022 Artists & Merchants
- AI Jewelry – exquisite fine jewelry
- Angelo Ross – print artist
- BluFinn Boutique – women’s clothing
- Charlotte’s Creations – fleece clothing and crochet creations
- Chrissy Zeltner – photographer
- Classy Clavicles by Dawn – glass and stone items and European bead jewelry
- Dee & S Home Crafts and Gifts – Custom tumblers, Christmas wreaths made of deco mesh, homemade teddy bears and Rag quilts.
- Eddie Spaghetti Art – woodcut printmaking
- Ed Haught – whimsical Appalachian creations
- Farm & Son – hand tied flower bouquets & pine wreaths
- Firmalicious Skin Delicious – artisan soaps, bath fizzes, and more
- Harris Wright – Multi- disciplinary artist, clothing, prints
- Hillbilly Barrel Company – Whiskey Barrel Furniture
- His and Hers Market Garden – Canned goods and local honey
- Jody Best – hand forged ornamental iron work
- Lollipops N Gumdrops – Faux Leather Girls Hairbows, Ribbon Hair bows Kids Christmas ornaments and accessories
- Luann Schaefer – handcrafted wood products & handmade mop head gnomes for holiday décor.
- LuLuLuxe – handcrafted jewelry
- Manda’s Goat Milk Soap & Goodies – soaps and body butters
- Maple Summit Mercantile – freeze dried candy
- Miller’s Woodworking – Ceramics and Pottery / Glass / Woodworking
- Mountain Metal Design – fine jewelry
- Nathasha’s LALA Leggings Beauty Boutique – lala leggings / clothing, bags, totes, wallets, keychains & hats
- Ohiopyle Bakery – baked goods and cookie trays
- Oddly Enough – jewelry and fair trade products
- Patty Sweets – Hot cocoabombs and hardtack candy
- Piper Quinn – My pieces are handmade and handpainted with love!
- Rugged Artz – Ceramics and pottery, glass, and woodworking
- Rusty Rooster Soap – bath and beauty gifts
- Safe Space Scents – 100% natural soy wax candles and room sprays
- Secondhand Rose – various soft goods of repurposed fabric
- Skintini Skincare – all-natural, organic, cruelty-free, anti-aging skincare
- Standing Wave Coffee – local coffee roaster
- Two Acre Farm & The Brinery – Gluten-Free and all local ingredients and natural ingredient foods
- Ohiopyle Pottery – wheel thrown and hand built pottery
- And more to come!