Campgrounds in Ohiopyle
(724) 329-4097. Campsites, cabins, chalet, RV hook-ups, showers, recreations, snack bar and store, laundromat, swimming and fishing. Located on Nelson Road off of Rt. 40, 10 minutes from Ohiopyle.
(724) 329-8591. 223 campsites, hot showers, flush toilets. No alcohol or pets. 10 minutes from the river.
(724) 329-5200. Separate areas for family and group campers, hot showers, flush and pit toilets, pets allowed. Located 2 miles north of Ohiopyle on Rt. 381.
Small family cabins and camp sites available.
(724) 329-4777. Campsites, trailer hook-ups, disposal station, laundromat, pool cabins, and store. Located on Rt. 381 south of Farmington, 15 minutes from Ohiopyle.
(724) 455-2929. 99 primitive and hook-up sites, showers, flush toilets, electric, store, game room and 2 waterslides. Located on Rt. 381 north in Mill Run, 15 minutes from Ohiopyle.
724-628-4880 7 Full service cabins, 140+ RV sites, tent sites with electric and water. Located just outside of Connellsville, along the Great Allegheny Passage and on the banks of the Youghiogheny. 30 minutes from Ohiopyle
Campgrounds in Albright, WV
Route 26 Albright WV Call 304-329-3626 for details
Camping in Deep Creek, MD
(closest camping to Friendsville, MD and the Upper Yough)
Make reservations by calling 1-888-432-2267 or online at parkreservations.maryland.gov.
The Meadow Mountain campground is open from April 15th to December 15th annually. Reservations are required from Memorial Day Weekend to Mid- September. Check availability or make a reservation now.