544 Camp Riamo Rd, Farmington PA
Tall Oaks Campground is a privately owned campground located on a scenic, 150 acre woodland under 10 miles from Ohiopyle State Park in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Our private forest is made primarily of mature oak trees, which provide beautiful shade coverage and a serene outdoor setting for your camping experience.
Our sites are huge! Some of them are close to an acre – no more squeezing in right next to your neighbor’s RV. You can feel free to spread out and enjoy your own personal corner of paradise.
All of our camping sites are wooded with an area for your tent(s), a picnic table and a fire ring.
Pets are welcome on your site, but they are not permitted to be left on grounds unattended.
We also have a number of large field camping spaces available for Scout troops & big groups.
- 150 acres – both woodland and field settings
- Over 100 spacious sites
- Six sites with electric hookups and water
- Seasonal Sites
- Bath house & conveniently located portable restrooms
- Pavilion rentals for campers
- Pavilion rentals for birthday parties, baby showers, and other events
- Field sites accommodate up to 75 people
- Camp sites accommodate up to 20 people
- In-season RV storage
- Winter RV & Boat storage
Visit the Tall Oaks Campground Web Site
Wilderness Voyageurs Adventure Packages are available!
Call 800-272-4141 for the details