Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Sherpa and its larger counterpart the Powerhouse offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent amber or our Topo - Eagle Falls: Green HD Graphic.
Please note: All paddles take between 2-3 weeks to ship.