Cabins & Rentals
Cabins & Camping Close to Ohiopyle, PA
(724) 329-4415. Relax by a cool mountain stream! Fully furnished and sleeps up to 6 people. Available year round. Only 16 miles from Ohiopyle on the banks of Fall Run. Close to Seven Springs.
800-272-4141. Located only 4 miles from Ohiopyle, this unique lodge is one of a kind! Fantastic views of Ohiopyle State Park, fully equipped kitchen, game room, hot tub, dining room, living room and 9 bedrooms. Great for family reunions, friends getting together or just a romantic retreat. Open Year Round. Sleeps 23 people with 40 private acres to enjoy!
Leber’s Log Cabin Rentals (724) 329-5206. Food Mart and Bakery, located in Markleysburg 20 minutes from Ohiopyle on Rt. 40.
866-379-7548. Cozy log cabins decorated in distinct woodland themes. Featuring fully equipped kitchens,hot tubs on decks, screened porches and fireplaces, all in a serene wooded setting. Accommodates up to 6 guests for weekly or nightly. 25 minutes from Ohiopyle.
800-846-RENT (7368) Located in Deep Creek Maryland approximately 35 minutes from Ohiopyle. Condo's and Homes available for nightly or weekly rentals.
(724) 329-4097. Campsites, cabins, chalet, RV hook-ups, showers, recreations, snack bar and store, laundromat, swimming and fishing. Located on Nelson Road off of Rt. 40, 15 minutes from Ohiopyle.
(724) 329-8591. 223 campsites, hot showers, flush toilets. No alcohol or pets. 10 minutes from the river.
(724) 329-5200. Separate areas for family and group campers, hot showers, flush and pit toilets, pets allowed. Located 2 miles north of Ohiopyle on Rt. 381.
(724) 329-4777. Campsites, trailer hook-ups, disposal station, laundromat, pool cabins, and store. Located on Rt. 381 south of Farmington, 15 minutes from Ohiopyle.
(724) 455-2929. 99 primitive and hook-up sites, showers, flush toilets, electric, store, game room and 2 waterslides. Located on Rt. 381 north in Mill Run, 15 minutes from Ohiopyle.
For groups of 2 to 6 people, this is a true find! Located in Confluence along the Yough, enjoy a beautiful deck overlooking the river, hot tub & custom home.
(814) 395-5335 The cottage is situated on a 65 acre family homestead. Off the grid, but has wifi. A relaxing serene setting in Fort Hill, PA, 45 minutes from Ohiopyle